Intermission: I'm Ready to Go!!
To hold you over until the next post in the Rhythm Games series, I figured I'd put up this picture that a few of you might find entertaining:

As you can see, I've managed to procure everything imageinable one could ever need to play the Wii... except for the Wii itself! I've got two extra Wiimotes, an extra nunchuck attachment (Nintendo's online store shipped one to me sans packaging!), component cables, rechargable batteries (and backups), an SD memory card, and Zelda: Twilight Princess.
I hope this weekend brings me good fortune in my quest to complete the above picture. Oh, and the next part of the Rhythm Games series should be up in a day or two.
Thanks for your continued checking of my blog!
As you can see, I've managed to procure everything imageinable one could ever need to play the Wii... except for the Wii itself! I've got two extra Wiimotes, an extra nunchuck attachment (Nintendo's online store shipped one to me sans packaging!), component cables, rechargable batteries (and backups), an SD memory card, and Zelda: Twilight Princess.
I hope this weekend brings me good fortune in my quest to complete the above picture. Oh, and the next part of the Rhythm Games series should be up in a day or two.
Thanks for your continued checking of my blog!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home